Eldavar, my second game project at TGA. We had 10 weeks.
- Terrain shading; GGX, tri-planar splat mapping, flowing rivers and waterfalls, parallax mapping of detail textures, fog, cloud shadows.
- Basic GGX shader for units.
- Some terrain and all special texture work.
- Zbrush detail passes on heightmap.
- Art and Level design support.
- Tweak and fix broken assets.
- Texture based splat mapping – no vertex paint, rivers had to be same mesh as terrain.
- Cloud shadows though working, where cut, when we realized we didn’t have time to implement shadows elsewhere.