- 2014-2015 The Game Assembly – Technical Artist
- 2013-2014 Danish Royal Academy of Fine Art, Design and Conservation – Game- and Interaction Design
- 1999-2002 Allerød Gymnasium – Mathematical Student
- Zbrush – 3+ years on a daily to weekly basis. I handle it effortlessly.
- Photoshop(+Quixels tools) – Used on a near daily basis for 2½ years. Effortlessly.
- Blender – Near daily basis for 2 years and I handle it effortlessly.
- ShaderFX Maya 2015 – Weekly basis for a year. I handle it very well.
- Maya 2015 – Used for a year, comfortable but inexperienced.
- Node based systems in general – very comfortable.
- UE4 – comfortable but inexperienced.
- Lots of small 3rd party tools or too old to mention.
- PBR theory – very good understanding
- Texture work – very good understanding
- Optimization – very good understanding – with a passion.
- Pipeline – very good understanding.
- Organic modelling in general – fluent.
- Hard modelling in general – very good understanding.
- GLSL – good understanding.
- HLSL – very good understanding.
- Angel Script(C++ like syntax) – comfortable but a bit rusty.
- Danish – my native language
- English – as it was my native language
- Swedish and Norwegian – I understand both.
- Good people skills
- Keen on science in general
- Humor :o)
- Nordic Game Jam 2014
- Extensive modding since late 1990’ies.
- A colorful life
- 2013-2015 BlindMindStudios.com All aspects of 3D assets, particles, shader coding.
- 2007-2013 KapperCreations.com Practical special effects, lab-techie, make-up, molding, props, sculpting.
- 2002-2006 Palnatoke.com Design, manufacturing and production development.
- 2000-2014 Freelancing in various creative fields, bartending, event business.
References available upon request.